Saturday, December 6, 2008

GLENN BECK BOOK SIGNING


As many of you know I LOVE Glenn Beck! He is 3rd nation wide as a conservative talk show radio host. By listening to him for the past 3 years he has REALLY opened my eye's to what is going on in the world & how important it is to know what you believe in, cuz tough times are coming that will be challenging and we've got to know what we all stand for.

I won VIP tickets from entering a contest on 570 KNRS about a million times, which included me to be FIRST in line to his book signing {the line was all the way outside of the mall!}, a 30 minute meet and greet before his Christmas Sweater show, & FREE floor seats to the show for free!
We are sitting on row 17!!! What-What...

What a fun time it was to be able to hear him speak a few minutes before he started signing. He ask that we pray for his family, so I would ask all of you to do the same. He is a great man spreading the truth & its all something we need to be aware of in times like these!
Me & Brett & Glenn Beck in the background! SO exciting

Brett getting our books signed by Glenn himself :)

Here I am the first person to welcome Glenn. I was SO nervous all I said was, "hello" and "my name is Brittany". I will talk to him more tonight before the show.


And here I am getting my booked signed. HOW exciting is that?!?!?!
I love Glenn Beck

3 comments:

Janean said...

how exciting. i love glenn beck! Im impressed.. three years. I love conversing with people who actually know what they're talking about! Can't wait til we can talk politics, economy.. mtv.. lol. miss ya britt!

Brett & Brittany said...

Ha ha ha - your on Nean! {I love how you added MTV into the mix!!}

Miss you too! I am thinking of you daily knowing your almost due. How exciting :O)

Danielle said...

That's awesome! I loved how excited you were when you called me and told me you won - you earned it by entering so many times! I want to hear more details about it!