Monday, March 30, 2009

Vegas & Wedding Bells...

This is Lindsey's new boyfriend, Casey. He surprised her by picking her up at the airport once we landed on Sunday. He is a super cute guy and really good to her.
Way to pick 'em Linds! :D

Linds & Casey at the airport

After the wedding, getting ready to go out {at 11 PM!} for dinner at CPK at the Mirage


The Willey Ladies after Angie's ceremony

Taking a sexy picture to remember for a lifetime

After the wedding ceremony - the happy newlyweds!

Us in the courtyard at the Wynn, waiting for the wedding ceremony to begin...

It was so neat to have Mike's Uncle {the groom} play the bag pipes before Angie {the bride} came out!

Guest sign in & Angie's bridal photo

The entrance into the wedding courtyard - their wedding was outside!

Harry Winston anyone?

Lunching at the Cheesecake Factory at Ceasar's

Linds & I together at the pool - apparently Kevin James and Adam Sandler walked right past where we were laying out, but we didn't see them! Just our luck...

Me, Linds & Amy


Linds and her {virgin} blueberry drink

Me at the Mirage pool side soaking in the sun rays

Me and Linds having a "rough day" ;D

The bride and groom, Angie & Mike

Their super cute wedding cake

All of Marks kids

Here is the toast Mike gave to Angie

Linds & I at the restaurant at the top of the Palms

Us at the wedding dinner

My cool aunt and uncle - they let me stay with them in their room {with Lindsey too} for free. It was such a great time. Thanks you two!!!!


My cousin Angie got married in Vegas over the weekend. It was SUCH a good time! I went with my cousin Lindsey. Brett had to stay home to work and finish up our taxes, so it was sad not to have him there....however, I managed :) ha ha - just kidding.
Linds & I flew out Friday morning on Delta - once in Vegas we took a shuttle that was $6, but we almost got suckered into getting a town car that was a lot like a limo for $20 a pop! Thank goodness we were $1 short and clearly not enough cash for at tip. Only moments after we told the people in charge of a town car we were short money, we were on the shuttle headed to the Mirage. Unfortunately we got on the runaway taxi train and our driver had the mouth of a sailor! He thought he was funny, but was just plain obnoxious. He's lucky he got our $2 tip!

Our weekend consisted of lounging, playing, shopping, laying out by the pool, having breakfast outside, & also getting make over's at the MAC STORE at the Ceasar's palace. I bought my first pair of fake lashes, and it turned out amazing. And of course, my cousins wedding dinner Friday night and then her wedding Saturday evening at 9 PM.

Speaking of the wedding dinner, afterwards we were invited by the managers of the Restaurant to attend the Playboy Dance Club for free and have VIP enterance. We thought about it, but decided against it mainly because we were SO tired and not to mention FULL from our four course meal!

When we were laying out APPARENTLY Kevin James {Doug on "King of Queens"} and Adam Sandler walked RIGHT past where we were laying out. And of course our luck we didn't see them! Also while we were laying out I was given four VIP & free enterance tickets for me, Linds Amy & Angie to go to the "adult" pool called Bare at the Mirage. Its a topless pool aka the devils swimming pool! Should we take it as a compliment we were GIVEN passes? Ha ha ha :D

Angie & Mike's wedding was GORGEOUS and the Pastor who married them gave a beautiful speech. He memorized it all, which made it all feel more sincere and heart felt.

All in all it was a great trip home! Minus the MAJOR turbulance we hit on our way
out of Vegas....it was frightening!
I give it two thumbs up!!!!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Welcome back! It looks like you had tons of fun! As I was reading your post of you laying out by the pool, I was looking out of my office window at the gray cold skies - I'm totally jealous! =] Plus you look HOT in all of your pictures.

Brynnly and Alan said...

Okay, first of all Kevin James walked past you and you didn't know?! I love him! I think is so hilarious! Your make up looks amazing at the wedding. I love it! That cake is such a fun cake! So creative! I'm headed to Vegas in 2 weeks and you are getting me so excited! Looks like you had a great time!