Saturday, February 21, 2009

POLL: WHAT IS MY BEST LOOK???

Option #1


I wanted a change with my hair, so when I went to my hair appt this morning we cut bangs. I really like them (thankfully) I'm just having a hard time deciding which is MY best look.
I've asked a few friends already on their opinion. I just want to get more opinions to see what the majority of people prefer. I don't want to walk around looking ridiculous!
Your opinion matters, so speak up now...

Do you like Option #1, or Option #2 Best????



Option #2

8 comments:

Krista and Aaron said...

LOVE the bangs B. I like both ways...if I have to choose one it would be #2. CUTE!

Kerstin said...

OPTION #1. fo sho.

samiandcase said...

#2

That's my professional opinion!

Janean said...

number 1. BECAUSE... it shows off your eyes more, where with no.2 your bangs are the feature and cover up ur eyes... but i really do like option 2 as well. Its good to have options... Brett can have an affair.. with the same women. ;)

Anonymous said...

Oooooh, Awwwwwww!I like them both. You look so good with the bang-a-rangs. And I totally agree with Janean's affair comment. Hil-air! Switch it up, completely a toss-up between the two looks. You look smokin' either way. I kinda want to "ride you like a monkey on a banana"!

Danielle said...

You look HOT!

I am sort of leaning toward option #2 but both look cute so I'd switch it up!

Brynnly and Alan said...

I honestly like both. I don't think one look bad at all. You can totally pull both off. Switch it up! Love the bangs!

Janean said...

hahahaha.. i was checkin in on the pole and saw audrees monkey on a banana comment, which made me laugh. good times. can u please draw a remake of that pic and post it??? it was so funny. that story is just funny. :D