Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Good Things Utah Girls ...

Good Things Utah Ladies + Me

We decided to do a "sexy pose" - as you can see it came very natural!

Here I am caught taking pictures behind them...oh well!


I was doing my secret "modeling" poses while they were deep in conversation ;)


My sweet Mother talking to the ladies.



This picture is funny cuz they had no idea I was behind them - AND I totally look photo shopped in! They let us take pictures with them after their show was done.
Here they are getting ready for the next segment with Roberts Crafts
We got free things for being in the audience from Roberts - gotta love the 'SWAG'!!!


This is a close up of their main set they had pushed to the side while they were doing other things on the show.

Me, posing by the partial un-veiled "green screen"
They wanted us UNDER the lights cuz they said "we would look better on camera" - I beg to differ!


My sister, Mickelle & Mom before the show began

The girls coming on set about 2 minutes before it aired

Mom & I before they took us back to our seats - behind us is the news room

Us again :)

My sister has to close her eye's when the flash goes off cuz light gives her migranes :(


4 comments:

Brynnly and Alan said...

How fun! Looks like you had a great time. :) You look great!

Jessica said...

I don't mean this rude but those Good things Utah girls BUGGGG!!!! Ok that was rude. oh well! Looks fun anyways, why did you go there you didn't ever tell me.

Neal Davis Family Blog said...

You look so cute! I watch Good Things Utah when the tv is not on barney (which is usually on). He he... I wish I could have seen you!

4 Week Slimdown said...

Fun times Britt! You and your little adventures! So fun!
You look so cute!