Monday, December 22, 2008

A Christmas shopping trip with the girlies

Me and Danielle - I love this girl!

Danielle said this photo was good cuz "we are far away in the background". I'm still trying to figure out why that is a 'good' thing?! Ha ha ha

Brett snapping photo's when we clearly we unprepared

My bestest friends {missing JP, she was sick} - these girls are SO amazing!
Danielle, Kridda & Sambo checkin 'out at Walmart!

The girls again

Thanks girlies for SUCH a fun night - I was beat after our shopping adventure, but it was so much fun for us all to go out in the bitterly cold weather. Love you all!

4 comments:

Danielle said...

It's a good thing that we're way in the background because then all of my imperfections aren't smack in your face. Just trust me on this.

It was a way fun night! Thank you for putting it all together. You're the amazing one!

4 Week Slimdown said...

Looks like you girls had fun! You look cute as always

Danielle said...

UPDATE YOUR BLOG!

that is all.

Krista and Aaron said...

Did you ever hear how he liked the gifts and what the Mom's reaction was?