Monday, November 17, 2008

7 Quirks of Brett...


Seven Quirks of Brett
By: Britt

#1: Whether he's just showered, going out, or even simply heading to bed Brett sprays at least TWO DIFFERENT types of cologne on. Surprisingly no matter the combo, he always smells really good!

#2: Brett puts spray and/or spreadable "I Cant Believe Its Not Butter' on EVERYTHING! {Even on PB&J sandwiches...}

#3: Almost everytime we are at the movie theater he will ask me if he can get popcorn {so cute!} - one of my favorite quirks!

#4: When checking out at the grocery store Brett does not like anyone unloading the cart but him. WHY you ask? Cuz he wants the cashier to bag certain items together in the same grocery sack.

#5: Whenever I lay on his lap, he HAS to twirl my hair thru his fingers. He says that it "relaxes" him :} So sweet!

#6: The night before he travels either for work or for fun he can't sleep because he's too anxious.

#7: Brett has "his" spot on the couch. If I'm sitting in his spot this is typically how it goes. A) I'm semi-sweetly asked to re-locate. IF I refuse his request than I am B) either tickled, jiggled, or simply physically lifted & removed & therefore forced to re-locate.
{Exception to this is he won't ask me to move if he knows I'm sick - OR - really, really tired!}

I TAG: Kridda, Katrina, Danielle, Audree, Sami & JP

1 comments:

Danielle said...

Thanks for the tag! I FINALLY posted it on my blog.

So when should we get together and do some YOGA? After all I'm planning on eating on Thursday I'll be in desperate need. =]