Sunday, February 8, 2009

Overnite at The Sundloff Retreat

Here was the cozy room I stayed in - it was SO nice for us each to have our own bedrooms! I can't wait to go back :D

I had to take a picture of this clock, because this is the clock that Sami's Mom, Joy won when she was on 'Wheel of Fortune'! How cool is that!!!!

Sami's Dad is an AMAZING artist - he painted this picture himself - I wish he would sell his paintings because it would be awesome to have one of his in my home. He is SO talented!

Their view from the backyard - they own 2.5 acres of land - very spacious to say the least!

Upon JP's approval, I am posting this AMAZING photo shot!
"Are those your teeth, or did you just swallow a Beaver?!"


Bff's

Getting cozy on the demin couches - so easy to fall asleep on those things!


Our wonderful hosts, Samantha and Casey - thanks guys! We had SUCH a blast :D

This was my date for our overnight stay since Brett was M.I.A because of work :(

Sami, JP and the Elk Sambo's brother shot

JP & Britt-O!

The view from the front door of their cabin

Moments before we started our yummy dinner! Hamburgers, whole wheat buns, baked chips, and sauteed onions that Sami couldn't get enough of!

Hello girlies....

Samantha and me


JP & Sambo


This was at the only grocery store in Duchesne - we laughed so hard because if you look at the second "found" that was written it is actually spelled "FouAd"...how is that possible when the first time they wrote it above, it was right! You think if they were questioning on how to spell it out, they could of looked UP as a guide rather than completely guessing. It was awesome!

Another "treat" we also fouAd ;) at the grocery store...ya know, its funny because a grocery store is EXACTLY where I would go to find a high quality photographer for my wedding photo's! Classic...


If only I could of known about this photographer before...now its just too late....bummer!

Jessie P. heating things up in the "Sundloff Retreat" kitchen

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks too fun!

Krista and Aaron said...

Oh the blogging glory of a cabin trip! Hopefully we can come next time! looks fun.

Jessica said...

Oh wow that was so fun!!! I'm lovin the beaver shot of me it's the best...now that takes a secure woman :) Good post B, it was a long one!

samiandcase said...

wow we had fun didn't we??!!! LOVE the domino beaver picture. I love that in every picture I have no makeup on and I look tired... We missed krid and Aaron though...