Friday, January 23, 2009

Dinner at Macaroni Grill for Katrina's Birthday...

The cute peace top I gave Katrina for her birthday - I got it a Jchicboutique from cute Jen Clyde !!! P.s. notice the guy behind us - ha ha ha!

Katrina being fancy with taking pictures

Katrina & Julie @ Macaroni Grill


Karolynn & Jen Clyde (J Chic Boutique)


Group Shot of all of us
Left to Right: Erin, Jen Yates, Jen Clyde, Julie, Katrina, Karolynn, Nikki, Hillari, Me :)


Me and Katrina


Another group shot of us all (minus Jen Clyde :{ )@ the Macaroni Grill
On Wednesday night we all got together to celebrate Katrina's birthday that was on the 18th. It was so much fun to sit and socialize. It was a picture taking frenzy this night - I'm not sure there was really one second when there wasn't a flash going!
I wasn't feeling well earlier this day, so I'm glad that by the time we were suppose to meet for dinner I was feeling a lot better.
Thanks for the invite - it was so much fun to get to know all of these cute girlies so much better!
Happy Birthday Katrina :D








5 comments:

Danielle said...

Looks fun! That is one gorgeous group of girls - people probably thought you were celebrities from Sundance!

4 Week Slimdown said...

Hey britt!!
That was so much fun to have you there!!! You need to come to the movie if you can!

Brett & Brittany said...

Thanks Danielle - that would be awesome if ppl thought that!
My friends are still figuring out the cabin trip thingy, Kat-a-rina but Linds & I are for sure coming to the movie if I don't go :D

Brynnly and Alan said...

Happy Birthday to Katrina! What a fun night and such a cute group a girls. :)

Brynnly and Alan said...

3 yrs? That would be hard! Isn't it so worth it, though? I'm so glad it finally happened. Thank you for the sweet note. :)